Home | Windows Vista Beta 2 :: The Ultimate Edition | What is an MVP, Anyway? | Atlas Control Toolkit | Control Adapters in ASP.NET 2.0 | Visual Studio and BSOD's | ASP.NET 2.0 at NED.net | RSS as DataSource in ASP.NET 2.0 | Anthem.NET :: Another AJAX Library | Visual Studio 2005 Addons | Hotmail Live Beta
Sunday, June 04, 2006
Longhorn Server Beta 2 and IIS 7.0

Today, after a long time has been a good day for me. I ate lunch which I usually skip, I slept for a full five hours, I finally got my XML script running on a test app, I resolved Atlas issues over another project and to top it off, I got a free beta test hosting account featuring Longhorn Server Beta 2 and IIS 7.0 by MaximumASP. I can't wait to see their web based UI for connecting with IIS 7 in the backend. They have an amazing interface for IIS 6.0 over their regular hosting which provides us with pretty much everything we need to set our applications using IIS over the web.

Location of my new site is http://zeeshan.maximumaspbeta.com/ which currently showcase some demo content. I'll be putting up some cool Atlas Mashups as well as some other sample applications at my new hosting in weeks to come and will be testing this new account to see how much stable IIS and Longhorn are, commercially. Will keep you posted, cheers!

posted by Zeeshan Muhammad @ 12:18 AM |