Home | Google Web Accelerator | BizTalk Server and Indigo | SQL Server 2000 Service Pack 4 Released | Visual Studio 2005 Beta 1 Cleanup Tool | Geekswithblogs.net | Speech Application SDK Tutorial | Xbox 360 FAQ | Map Point Web Service | Map Point Location Server Guide | MSDN Forums Beta
Monday, May 09, 2005
Visual Studio Beta 2

Today I received my copy of Visual Studio Team Suite Beta Experience Kit which I ordered from MSDN Visual Studio Beta Experience website a week ago. Its a nice collection of set of 4 DVD's. One is Visual Studio 2005 Beta 2, another is SQL Server 2005 Developer Edition Community Technology Preview, one of Visual Studio 2005 Team Foundation Server and my favourite WeFly247.NET. I had installed VS Beta 2 but still have to check SQL Server 2005 and VS 2005 Team Foundation Server. Just going to install WinFX March 2005 CTP which I downloaded from MSDN Subscriber downloads. It has SDKs of Indigo and Avalon and a bunch of cool samples and offcourse documentation. Can't wait to get my hands dirty with Xaml.


posted by Zeeshan Muhammad @ 9:05 PM |