Home | .NET Pakistan : Where Paki Geeks Hangout! | Group fights Vista release | Behind the screen | Master Pages and Themes Event Pictures | Page.Request in Master Pages | No more Grid Layout in ASP.NET 2.0 Beta 2 | My first shot towards becoming an INETA Speaker | Another Free XAML Designer | Don't screw up your user group | Rolling With Longhorn Beta
Wednesday, August 24, 2005
JUW and ASP.NET

I was at Jinnah University for Women (JUW) last weekend, talking about basic ASP.NET. The session went good, the audience were good and I got only one question in the Q&A session. I think they either understood everything or most probably nothing :) . I told the participants that I will share a couple of links on the mailing lists but due to my work load, I am unable to to spend much time on net. Anyways if anyone of you is still waiting for the links then please send a reminder to our INETA Pakistan mailing list with your querry. I'll definately reply over there. You can download the slides from here.

posted by Zeeshan Muhammad @ 1:14 AM |