Home | How to run MonoDevelop on Monoppix? | Transparent Transistors | Got a place at Spider | Will your cellphone recognize you? | Patterns and Practices Digest | Nokia may invest $300m in Pakistan | Enter the 2005 Windows Mobile Application Contest | Discovering the intangible | Time to say Goodbye to Intel | PlayStation Portable
Monday, March 21, 2005
No Regrets

Sometimes, I feel that I shouldn't have tried
When asked about my feelings for her, to that I should've lied
Cheat my heart of its feelings true
Keeping my self, from saying, " Hey, I love you"
They say as time passes by the wounds fade away,
But you cut me so deep that there here to stay
Your warm innocent smile set my heart on fire
Made it beat, like no other desire
I'm grateful to you, for you made me fell
The memories of you, will allow me to heal
I'll keep it locked in my heart, till the ends of time
You may call it a sick dicession but it ain't no time
Was I wrong in opening up to you
Hoping that my fantasy could come true,
I guess not, cuz of someone asked me if I be,
Willing to give everything for one person then that be it who?
I guess the answer to that would be you.

To someone who don't care.
Poet "Aby", a great friend.

posted by Zeeshan Muhammad @ 8:12 PM |
 

 

zeeshan r u sure its just a poem or ? ;)

posted by Blogger Hammad | 2:17 AM   

Post a Comment